Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hit the Road, Jack!

Well my pets, I want to tell you a story, it's called
Carly Chubby Cheeks Hits the Road

Once upon a time, there was a girl and she was a fatty. Then along came a friend of hers that offered to go running with her in order to help her reach her goals.
They have started running every day together, and Carly the fatty managed to lose 2 pounds in the first 4 days just by running for half an hour a day.
The End.

Just kidding, that's not the end. But seriously. My friend Greer has been telling me for months that she will run with me if I want, and I have just been too damn lazy (and, let's be honest, scared) to take her up on it. Scared because it's hard (which brings us back to lazy... which is kind of the cause of all the fat anyways). So over the weekend, I decided I have had enough, and I texted her and we met up bright and early on Monday morning, and every day since (I know, it's only been a few days, but whatever).
We alternate telephone poles... run to one, walk to the next, etcetera. The first day, I thought I was going to DIE. But now I feel myself getting stronger and stronger and I think I am almost ready to start running two and walking one (again, doesn't sound like that much, but to me, it's HUGE).

So anyways, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that information, because I'm feeling pretty damn proud of myself (and extra motivated).






No comments: