Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer Lovin'

After my uncle's funeral on Friday afternoon (and the long road trips before and after) I was SO in need of this sunshiney weekend! But before I get to my sunshiney happiness, here is the last picture I have of my uncle before he died... this was from my sister's wedding last summer (as my dad's only remaining brother, my sister had him walk her down the aisle)

Mom, Uncle Don, Alison, and myself.

Saturday there was fishing, napping, and socializing, and then today I actually managed to get Chad out on a walk with me down town to the coffee stand and back. These are a few pictures I managed to capture (because I am OBSESSED with where I live).






Please do not ask me why Chad a) wore his best shoes and shirt on our walk, or b) opted to get a HOT coffee on the hottest day of the year thus far. He makes no sense.




No comments: