Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Does It Get Any Easier??

I'm clearly referring to my newest hobby... running.

I've heard all this mumbo jumbo about how something gets easier once you turn it into part of your routine... do it regularly and you won't even notice that you don't like it.

Horse shit.

Don't get me wrong, I do love the way I feel after I run. I feel like I've accomplished something, and my body feels happy (most of the time at least).
But I still REALLY dread the thought of it. 

Maybe part of it is because I have been running regularly for weeks now, and I haven't lost ANY weight. Granted, I really haven't changed my diet at all, but still. I've always been told that increasing activity and exercise will DECREASE the number on the scale. 

Why is this not happening?!

Anyways, I suppose for now I will try to keep slapping a smile on my fat face and showing up to run in the mornings, and hope that miraculously one of these mornings my scale will reflect the progress I think I should be making. 

Boo hoo, woe is me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Slap a smile on my fat face" I was dying. Miss you lee lee