Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

I love the smell of rain on hot pavement.

Mom came home from shopping today to find water pouring out of her dining room ceiling. The maintenance people were still ripping more ceiling out when I left...

I completed my 5k I've been training for yesterday. It was hard, and I HATED it while I was running it, but my friend Greer pushed me and I am SO glad I did it.
She bought me breakfast as a reward afterwards.

Fall City Days has come and gone... another great year of our local street fair. Good times, good food, good people.

I accidentally on purpose ordered myself a new dress and pair of shoes this morning. 


Boo for tomorrow being Monday!!!



1 comment:

Lin said...

Dude, that's a gnarly hole in your moms ceiling. Congrats on the 5K :)