Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Obsessed

I know obsessions aren't healthy, but sometimes you just fall into them.

Right now, there are so many things going through my head that I can't stop thinking about, so I thought I would throw them down here on the old blog and maybe get them stuck in your head too.

Bug Juice

For some reason the other day I got this damn show on my mind and couldn't stop thinking about it. So I decided to start watching it from the beginning on You Tube. SO FREAKING AWESOME. I would be lying if I told you this show didn't spark my love of reality TV.

Velveeta Shells and Cheese
A while back I wrote in a post that McDonald's was my guilty pleasure. Times have changed... I have moved on to the cheap, creamy goodness of the liquid gold. Especially since I've been doing so much running, my body seems to crave carbs, so I feed my soul with shell shaped pasta and fake cheese.

Runner's High

Okay, I don't really know what Runner's High is, but I LOVE the feeling I have after I'm done running. Don't get me wrong, DURING my run I can't help but say to myself "bitch, you're too fat for this shit!!!" but after the fact I feel oddly refreshed and accomplished. Good thing, since my 5k is on Saturday, so it's time to put the hammer down.

So there you have it friends. Those are the things on my mind lately... the things that get me out of bed in the morning (those and work, unfortunately. Oh, and my cat and dog. They can be very rude in the morning).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you texted me about bug juice, I thought you were saying it was making a comeback!!