Saturday, June 1, 2013

Photo Dump

In all my computer issues lately, I have had a hell of a time trying to get pictures up here to show you (such as my new desktop won't recognize my SD card, my laptop won't turn on anymore, etc etc), but I remembered this morning that I have this nifty little netbook in the basement that could connect to internet AND take my SD card.

So, here are some snapshots from a few happenings these past few weeks.

This little booger (literally, check the boog in his nose) turned 1 in May and tons of people came out to celebrate this joyous occasion.

Here comes mom with his cake... VERY excited!

A few days later, my favorite little guy Mason turned 4!!!

Checkin' out his haul from his Mimi.
Dustin got his hands on Mason's new gun (complete with removable clip and "bullets")

Another of my favorite littles... miss McKenna Mae turned 2!

McKenna had a polka dot party and the decorations were so dang cute!
Buck and my sister's puppy that we were puppy sitting for them. (buck is NOT happy about sharing the couch with her)

Kahlua thinks that she is still little enough to sit on your lap (for the record, she's NOT).

Anyways, those are some of the things that I've been up to (May is clearly a big birthday month for children). 
I hope everybody is having a nice weekend!





No comments: