Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Things I Know to Be True

When I haven't read blogs for a while, I feel like I've been locked up in a closet somewhere, when in reality I've actually been living life out in the real world rather than inside in the dark on my laptop.

I am watching a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel right now. I have a problem living in the moment and am constantly planning ahead to the next seasons.

For some reason, Target has to be about 6 months ahead with their merchandise. Summer is just starting, yet somehow the swimsuit top I want to buy is out of stock (probably because they got them in the store somewhere around January 3rd).

I must still be sick... I was really excited when I was able to workout today. And I still think there's something wrong with me, because all the working out I've been doing and healthy dietary changes I've made the past two months have gotten me NOWHERE as far as losing weight and/or inches. This is horse pucky.

There are a lot of good TV shows on this season. Anybody watched Twisted yet?

I'm pretty jelly that lots of bloggers have been getting SA-WEET product testing opportunities for Smirnoff Vodka.
Smirnoff, what's up?? Did you lose my address??
Your banner specifically mentions "unexpected inspiration from your favorite bloggers". I think I must be some people's favorite blogger!!! Like, at least my mom's...

I need to shave my legs. You're welcome.




No comments: