Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let the Games Begin!

I'm late to the party (as usual) to link up with my BFFL for her link up.

I can't say that I was too tremendously excited about the performance of my guys on Sunday. 
I mean, we managed to get our act together by the end of the game, but there is one HUGE thing I would like to see improved in next weeks game against those bunghole 49ers.

 My man Russell needs to realize that his offensive line is a little rusty, and he doesn't have 5 minutes to dance around in the pocket without getting sacked. Hopefully everybody will get back in the groove soon, but until then, he needs to be aware of his surroundings.

That is my biggest irritation in last weeks game. 
I adore Russell Wilson and I think is may be the best thing to happen to our team in a long time, but he's gonna have to up his game now that the NFL knows what he's got.

Anyways loves, that's it for now.
Sorry I've been absent lately, but I have other shit to do than tell you about my life (sorry, that wasn't nice...)

 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: