Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Success

Holy moly kids, another Christmas come and gone much too quickly. It seems like as soon as I get settled in to enjoy it, it's over already and I'm exhausted.

In my family we tend to go a bit overboard when it comes to gifts for each other. Every year I say that I'm going to be plan farther in advance and spend less money, but every year I am still running around spending lots of money and being broke for two months afterwards.

This is what our tree looked like after Santa showed up (you see what I mean?)


Anyways, I definitely got spoiled AGAIN this year. Here are a few of the things that I got...

Breckelle Boots (but in a darker brown color)

Bluray Player with 3 month Netflix membership (since my sister decided it is ridiculous for me to spend so much money on DVDs to watch while I workout)

A large quantity of Seahawks goodies
A blanket, beanie, slipper boots, license plate frame, tape dispenser, PJ pants, 2 tee shirts, a sweatshirt, scarf, Tervis tumbler, cards, koozie, and beanie balls.


Lots of nail polish, lotions, and candles.

Tickets to Monster Jam in January, with pit passes to go check out all the trucks!

I got a lot of other great gifts also, but seriously there's not enough time and nobody cares that much I'm sure.
So I'll just leave you with a picture of my babies wearing their Christmas sweaters (and my cat looking significantly possessed)



 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your GD cat... You made out like a bandit friend!! Seriously Netflix is worth the $9 a month. My haul will be up tomorrow... If I get around to it. I'll be trying to find a place to put everything!