Monday, March 10, 2014

When Party Food Attacks

I hosted a little bit of a game night at our house on Saturday night, and it involved pizza, crackers, dip, etc. And I woke up on Sunday morning feeling hungover. Not from the alcohol, but from the massive amounts of food I ate. I seriously felt like a dead animal that had been laying in the sun for too long, so I was bloated to twice my normal size.

But anyways. We only managed to play one game that goes by the name of Furt.

Seriously, play it. It's hilarious. But you really need to play with people that aren't afraid to do ridiculous things. You have to be committed.


In other news, I got a new fishing pole last week, and I am ITCHING to do some bass fishing. But it's been too rainy and cold still, so I'll just have to hold my horses.
So I'll just have to take this moment to give you this little peek back to last spring.
Clearly my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... then I told them to bring THEIR milkshakes. And I drank them all.
But in all honesty, when I forget how far I've come in losing weight, I can look back at pictures like this and feel better.

I heard about a website called Raise where you can buy gift cards at discounted costs. Most of them aren't HUGE discounts, but a discount is a discount in my book. PLUS Ebates gives 1% off of what you spend there. And if you get a gift card for an ebates participating store that you use online, it's almost like free money. Almost.

I am having a hell of a time finding shoes for our wedding. I am stuck in this battle of wanting super cute fancy shoes and wanting to be comfortable all night. I could buy a fancy pair of heels and then change for the reception, but WHY would I want to spend that much money on a pair of shoes to wear for 30 minutes.

That's all for now. Sorry I'm so exciting.


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: