Thursday, June 19, 2014

2.5 Months Later...

I may start blogging again.
If you're lucky.

Over the past couple months, I haven't really been doing much that's super exciting.

Some fishing.
 ^ 14oz black crappie (pronounce craw-pee... not crap-ee like you would hope)

^ Personal best large mouth bass, 4lb 4oz

^ Small mouth bass, 1lb 14oz

Working in my yard.




Trying to do some wedding planning... picked up my dress, got my invitations all addressed and ready to put in the mail, narrowing down some wedding party gifts.

Working out a bit (but not as much as I should be). Trying to shave off some more pounds before meeting for alterations on my dress. One more reason I should blog more again... weight loss wednesdays were keeping me accountable for a while there.

Taking it back for a Throwback Thursday concert to see these guys (and Avril Lavigne):
Don't judge, it was actually a GREAT concert... I was surprised myself.

In general. I've just been living life... going to work, doing chores, snuggling my dog... the usual.


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Look at all the fishies you been catching!!