Monday, October 13, 2014

Let's Be Real Here

I've started about 10 posts in the past few weeks to get back into blogging and to tell you about everything I've been up too, but they all end up being really time consuming (I'll give you the cliff notes version: I got married, some other people got married, I've gained weight back, found out my dog has cancer... ya know, the usual), so instead I think I'll just jump back in and link up for Blogtober.

The Daily Tay

The topic today, if I'm not mistaken, is favorite fall recipe.

It's hard for me to narrow down ONE favorite food for fall, so instead I think I'll just tell you about one of my go-to fall desserts, Turtle Pumpkin Pie.
Mmmm...

This is an easy, no bake dessert that adults and children will both like. It combines the traditional flavors of pumpkin pie with a much more universally liked sweetness from cool whip, vanilla pudding mix, and caramel drizzle.

To save us all time, I recommend that you go here to the Kraft website (where I also got the picture), and check out the recipe yourself. It's so easy and delicious.

So there you have it, my grand entrance back to blogging.


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

3 comments:

Amanda @ The Color Coded Life said...

Just looking at this makes my mouth water! Yummm!

Emily said...

I love all things pumpkin and caramel, and such a plus that it is no bake. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh hey stranger. Glad you could stop by.