Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lonely... I'm so lonely....

So, as I have expressed, I am VERY frustrated with my weight loss (or lack thereof) right now. I can’t seem to win.
I seriously feel like I am doing this by myself and it is so flipping discouraging to me that I can’t seem to get the support that I am needing. I used to have way more support it feels like. I went to classes at the gym with my sister, I went to trampoline air-obics with friends, and my boyfriend seemed to want to go outside and do more things with me. But now, my sister lives 35 minutes away, schedules have made trampoline air-obics hard to get to, and my boyfriend has his own hobbies going right now.
This is obviously more so of a rant than a blog, but I feel like blogs sort of double as public diaries. It’s my blog and I’ll cry if I want to.

No comments: