Thursday, May 19, 2011

Plan B

In my desperate attempt to get ready for summer and Vegas (which is a mere 2 months away… yikes!) I have decided to take up speedwalking on my lunch break. I have always avoided this plan due to the fact that I work in an office that reaches a mere 84.3 degrees on what seems like a daily basis (apparently this phenomenon only occurs in my cubicle though) and I sweat my balls off enough as it is. However, it has come to my attention that something must be done about this unruly gelatinous matter that has taken up residency around my middle.
So, I fully intend to purchase myself some of those miracle toning shoes (preferably Reebok easytone shoes, as I fear that the Sketchers shape-ups may cause me to roll and quite possibly break my ankle on my lunchtime adventures). Then I will change into a fashionable sweat suit (as pictured below) and put on my sweatbands, plug in my yellow walkman, pick up my hand weights, and get to steppin’.
Okay, maybe I won’t do those things. But I do fully intend to start taking advantage of these sweltering 63 degree temperatures and getting my metabolism boosted.
Vegas… vegas… vegas… vegas…

No comments: