Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, Monday...

So I am going to combine my McFatty Monday posts with my challenge posts from now on. Since this is my first week of my personal challenges, I am going to start out small and make this my walking week. I will be taking a walk around my neighborhood with my dog every day. That is about a half mile of some legit hills people. Talk about getting my rear in gear. I think that if I reach my goal, I will reward myself with a manicure.
Now back to the McFatty part of this Monday. I thought I was pretty damn good this weekend. I didn’t boredom eat, I did some work with my horse, and I lifted two tons of concrete blocks. LITERALLY. Yet, I got on the scale this morning and I saw a revolting 202.4 pounds. WHAT. THE. HELL. So I am wondering if I was retaining water or if I have a super sized poop inside my body waiting to come out, but either way, I am not happy.
That is about all I have for this McFatty Monday. I urge you all to join me in my challenges and feel free to let me know how you do at the end of the week. Half a mile is NOT THAT HARD. Unless you live in the ghetto and going more than 15 feet from your front door could cost you your life. In which case my advice to you is to MOVE.

No comments: