Saturday, July 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So, as you may or may not know, Chad and I have been together for over 6 years. Periodically throughout those 6 years, we have really gotten the homeowner itch. Usually we find a great house, sit around talking about how awesome it is, and then it sells. Then we say "well shoot" and continue with our lives.

Recently, I have had that old familiar feeling of really wanting to get my own place. So, I tend to sit at work, and look for houses online within my potential budget... which is cheap. Most of the places I find are crap, and therefore would cost more to fix than they would cost to actually purchase. Until a couple days ago. When I ran across this diamond in the rough:
















Seriously... I LOVE THIS HOUSE. Mostly the kitchen. Please. I urge you to scroll back up and look at that kitchen again. Two ovens. Six burners. AND a griddle. All in one place! And there is a fireplace IN THE BATHROOM. Granted it is a little odd because it is the same fireplace as in the living room, and you can see through it. Into the bathroom. Very strange. French doors in the master bedroom out into a little patio area. And the garage is big enough to fit all me and Chad's toys. And there is a built in grill on the back patio... but it needs to be replaced. But all in all, this house is A-MAZING for the price. Soooo... we are putting an offer in tomorrow morning!!

Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How exciting! I love everything about that house. Good luck!