Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm definitely THAT girl who...

Slams on my brakes when a leaf blows across the road because I think it is a mouse
Can’t get rid of an article of clothing because it is so comfortable, even though it is falling apart
Gets frustrated with my weight and takes it out on a bag of McDonald’s
Buys endless amounts of kitchen utensils even though I live with my mom
Listens to the radio with the volume turned all the way up, but only when I am alone
Looks at both sides of my chips before I eat them to decide which side to let touch my tongue
Gets upset anytime someone adds an “h” to the end of the word HEIGHT
Hates going to the movies in the theater
Buys really cute shoes and never wears them
Shops for holiday decorations year round
Has hundreds of DVDs still in their packages

No comments: