Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Well that is Pinteresting....


So I just recently started getting into Pinterest, so I am going to link up over at The Vintage Apple to show off some of my pins. (I don't know why the link up picture is all wonky, but whatev)

My first pin is of some really cute bathroom things that I want to get for when we actually are able to get a house (side note: our offer was declined on the house we saw this past weekend... boo)



Next I have a little multi animal print clutch that I found on Maurice's that I just love.
I know it is a little out of place, but I found this set up for Christmas of someone's foyer and I just adore it! I wish I had a house that I could set up with such a pretty display.




My birthday is a few months away (October 3rd, write it down), and this is the cake I want. It is a 5 layer neapolitan cake from Sweetapolita with strawberry frosting. Nummers!



Last but not least is a neat idea for gift wrap storage in my future gift wrap room.



That is all for now, but if you like what you see, please come back for more. I would LOVE to reach 10 followers :)

No comments: