Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Feelin Like a Star... You Can't Stop My Shine...

So my friends, before I get into the start of my second weekend in a row without Chad (and the house shopping I've been doing), I need to tell you that I won my first blog award!!

My BFFL Kristine at Living a Barefoot and Crazy Lifestyle awarded me the Liebster Award. Madness, right?!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
(Or so I was informed of when I found out that I got this award). It makes me feel very nice that Kristine thinks that those are words that describe me and my blog (especially since she knows me in real life and knows how I REALLY am).
Now, once you are awarded this award, you apparently have to pass it along to 5 people whose blogs deserve the same recognition.

Now, I'm fairly new to blogging, and it has taken me a while to find a great list of blogs that I can't get enough of. Especially ones that fit the qualifications to receive the Liebster blog award (you have to have less than 200 followers...)
Without further adeiu (in no particular order), these are the ladies that I am presenting the Liebster Award to!

1. Sasha at Destination... Me
2. Nicole at Sizzlin Savages
3. Nikki at Me 2 We, est 2011
4. Jill at Jill's World
5. Stephanie at Doyle's Days

Now, go out there and pass the award on to the up and coming blogs that you thing are worthy!

No comments: