Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some Stuff, More Stuff, and some Stuffy Stuffs

Well, I've finally done it. Against my better judgement.
I joined Twitter.
I don't know how it works.
But Imma give it the ole college try.
Come follow me.
@Carly_Ann_13

In other news...
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 finally arrived at my house. I watched it. I laughed. I cried. And now I'm sad that it's over.
We're hosting Thanksgiving at my house, so I'll be spending the majority of my weekend cleaning and trying to ease mom's stress.
I ordered Chad's Christmas presents yesterday: A bow and two game cameras. EXPENSIVE.
It tried to snow here yesterday. Thankfully, it was an unsuccessful endeavor for Mother Nature. I don't want snow until AFTER Thanksiving... preferrably not until after I have my Christmas shopping done.

On the weight loss front:
I'm still desperately trying to find that magic pill that makes these 65 pounds melt off overnight. No such luck. So instead I am still trying to do things the "healthy" way... eating less, working out more, getting more sleep, and drinking lots of water.
This shit sucks.
I was just telling Chad last night that I know my life will be so much better if I am skinnier. I'll feel happier. I'll be more confident. I won't feel embarassed when I am out in public with my friends.
I hate being the girl who looks like a blob in pictures.
I hate being the girl who can't find pants that fit.
I hate feeling like poeple are judging me when I order food at a restaurant.
So, that is how things are going for me.
I'm still fat.
BOO.

No comments: