Thursday, December 15, 2011

A couple days late...

So, I'm a couple days late with this post, but I got really carried away blogging about other things, but I am here, ready to give this my FULL attention.

I participated in Megan's ornament swap, and was paired with Lindsey over at Our Lovely Life. She is just so dang cute and sweet, it almost makes me sick (not really, but you get what I'm throwin down).

She sent me 3 great ornaments... when I opened my box up, this is what I got:

(disclaimer, please don't judge my photography skills... taken with my phone with no flash. this is why I need a new digital camera for Christmas...)





Two super cute pink cupcake ornaments and a red "Santa Ball" that says, well... you can read what it says :)


Anyways, I just adore these ornaments, and I wish I had a tree of my very own to put them on. I don't wanna put them on my mom's tree because I don't want her to "accidentally" pack them up with HER Christmas stuff. 

So, for the time being, they are going to be on display wherever looks best at the moment, and then safely tucked away with all the other ornaments I treasure too much to be touched by the general public.

Thanks so much Lindsey, you were so dead on with what I like!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the Santa Ball!

Why don't you buy a cheap small tree from Walmart, Walgreens or somewhere like that for your room and take it with you? It can always go in a bedroom or kitchen later on!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Those are so cute! I love the cupcakes!!

Thanks so much for participating! :)