Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Biebs...

So, I know I can't be the only person who's seen the Proactiv commercial where Justin Bieber shows up with a bag of skin care goodies for random girls.



These girls are always so completely stoked to find that the Biebs thinks their skin needs the free help. And that he has appeared at their front door to show them the Proactiv light at the end of the tunnel. 

On national television.

I mean, having skin issues ain't no thing in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, I freaking hate it when I break out and I want to just rip my whole face off and not go out in public. But I don't think having less than perfect skin is something freakish that people look at and go "holy hell, was she burned by radioactive materials?"
But I would NOT be happy to have Justin Bieber (or any celebrity) show up unexpected on my door step to let everybody and their mothers, fathers, and siblings know that I might need some help with my skin care regime.

That's just me though...

No comments: