I am here today to tell you about me and Chad's LOOOOVVVVEEE story.
1. How long have you and your significant other been together? We are coming up on our 7 year anniversary in April.
2. How did you meet? Well, we grew up in the same town, and therefore had been going to school with each other since elementary school. But really it wasn't until I was probably a Sophomore or Junior in high school that we were hanging out in the same group of friends. My senior year, I was dating his friend/co-worker who happened to turn 21 when I was still 17. Since the two of them were such good friends, Chad and I usually ended up hanging out together while the aforementioned ex was at the bar. Chad ended up really liking me and after the ex and I broke up, Chad and I kept hanging out and one thing led to another, and here we are!
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not married, is this the guy you hope to marry? We're not married... yet. I have been MORE than hinting at it, but we both agree that there are some things that need to happen before then, such as me being happy with myself, as well as us having our own house.
4. Where would you like to get married? Big wedding or small? Well, I've had my eye on a couple places, but it's hard to say for sure until the time comes and we evaluate budget, etc. It will probably be fairly big, because we have a lot of friends and fairly large families.
5. Do you have any nick-names you call one another? he doesn't really have any nicknames for me, but I've had a few for him. Such as Tadpole, Chadley, My Love, Chadillac... and the standard "babe".
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey? Well, I love the way he looks, obvs. I love that he has a soft side, even though he hides it. And... I just love that he's alive. Does that count?
7. Tell us your ideal proposal? I don't have a perfect proposal in mind, but something semi romantic but nothing out of character. I mean, it would be weird if he took me to a fancy dinner and wore a suit and got down on one knee... awkward. As long as he doesn't just casually put a ring in my lap, I'm sure it will be fine.
8. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch kinda girl? Oh... well on a regular basis, I am more of a chill at home on the couch kinda girl, but it would be a nice surprise to get a sweet meal (or even cocktail) on the beach and just sit there.
9. Tell us one thing you would like to do with your honey one day. If you could do anything, or go anywhere? Really I'd love to be able to go on a long road trip across the country and just see all the sights together and learn things and experience stuff together.
10. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for Valentine's Day, or strawberries, champagne and rose petals? Definitely flowers and teddy bear. That is pretty much the standard V-day gift I've gotten for the past 6 years.
11. Tell us what you plan on doing this valentine's day.Well, I don't have any plans at this point. Probably bake Chad some goodies and maybe make him a dinner of his choice. I've also been considering doing one of those cards with candy bars on it... do you know what i mean?
12. Are you asking for anything this valentine's day? Well, nothing new. A big fat rock, but I won't get it.
13. Give us one piece of advice to keep a relationship strong and full of love. I would say keep things exciting. Don't fall too much into a routine... constantly surprise each other. It's a great reminder of what you love about each other and that life will be great together.
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you. This is tough for me because I don't know how to put into pictures what love means to me, so I'll just put up a few pictures of us together over the years...