Friday, May 18, 2012

Erg...

I know everybody is talking about season finales today on Boob Tube Babble... and I sincerely hope there are other people out there that are feeling the same way I am about the finale of Hart of Dixie.

I hafta say, I was really happy when George decided to go through with the wedding to Lemon. I think they need to be together, although I really wanted him with Zoe in the beginning.
NOT. ANY. MORE.
Now I want her with Wade.
Because he's a hot piece of man meat.
Hello there...

Ahem, back to the point of this post.
I was SO STOKED when they got trapped in that barn together during the storm. I KNEW it was going to bring them together. 
Look at that smile... *swoon*.

And then when they went back to the plantation and Zoe deliberately flipped the power breaker to make Wade come over to her place where they did the dirty. 
I said to myself "this is it, this is when they finally realize that they really love each other!" 
And then who comes along? That bastard George Tucker. Talking all about how he left Lemon on their wedding day and how he and Zoe have SOOO much to talk about, obviously not realizing that Zoe and Wade had just consummated their turbulent relationship.

And rather than telling him, "hey there mister, you had your chance! I've moved on!" she just stands there like a fracking moron and doesn't say anything. And then she goes back into her bedroom and there's Wade... all hot and happy and naked in her bed. And she has that stupid look on her face that you just know Wade sees right through and knows what it means.

And then it's OVER.

What. The. Hell.

Boob Tube Babble


2 comments:

Victoria said...

i LOVED it too!!!! oh man i would take wade over george in a mintue! and lemon is such a witch and she had no right to hit george just because he was being honest and upfront (something she never did with him lol).

but yes,zoe better not screw it up with wade because george is not worth it,at least not right now because he needs time to get over lemon for real. zoe hart better be smart and jump back in bed with wade LOL.

:)

happy friday!

Miranda said...

I don't know how I feel! Kind of like I am team peeta and gale for the Hunger Games...i want them both! I love Wade but I love George too...that he just threw away his wedding for her!