Notice anything different?
Something like, oh, I dunno, a new LAYOUT?!
Likey? I do. It's the first real blog layout I've ever had, and it is much more "me", if you will.
Anyways, on to the real reason for this post.
I'm here to tell you some things that I have realized I am really bad at. Or really good at.
1. Sending attachments in e mails. I 95% of the time I am sending someone something attached to an e mail, I forget to attach it the first time. People always have to e mail me back "there wasn't any attachment there...?"
2. Putting my shoes away. Chad hates it. They end up EVERYWHERE.
3. Putting my laundry away. If I don't do it right when it comes out of the dryer, it won't get put away. it will be moved around 5 times until I deem that it's not clean anymore, and then I wash it again.
4. Drinking a whole cup of coffee. There is a point where it is PERFECT temperature, and if it gets too cool, I usually fail to finish it.
1. I'm really good at composing e mails and letters. I hate to toot my own horn, but I can write a really professional document.
2. Surprises. Especially when it comes to gifts (except the time that I was so mad at Chad for bringing a bow home that I spilled the beans that I bought him one for Christmas).
3. Balancing my check register. That's right folks, it's a good skill to have! I have 4 different colors for different transaction types. People think I'm crazy, but I think that paying overdraft fees is crazy.
4. Prioritizing. With just about everything. I know what needs to be done and in what order. Thank God or nothing would ever get done.
Anyways, that's all I have for you today guys, sorry I have been so damn boring lately, not much I can do about it.