Saturday, June 2, 2012

Workplace Shenanigans

For those of you who were unaware, I just so happen to work with my BFFL Kristine.
Which means that we get to enjoy each others company whilst getting paid (although we are forced to actually do work...RUDE).

However, in between the working and productivity, conversations such as this take place via instant messenger (since we sit on opposite ends of the building)

Kristine: The girl standing in front of your cubicle looks JUST like Britney.
Me: That IS Britney
Me: Are you drunk?
Kristine: Ha, apparently. I thought it was the girl that was in here a few minutes ago with the camo sweatshirt on.
Me: you're such a re-re sometimes
Kristine: Yes. Yes, I am.

Trust me kids, things like this seem to be happening all the time...

And to close this post, I'd like to show you another little gem that I ran across whilst performing my workplace duties:

(sorry it's blurry... my bad)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah I'm dying. I almost forgot about this!