I've never linked up for Social Sunday before, but when I saw what the questions were, I thought I would do it and schedule it! (Like I've said, I'm really busy and stressed lately, so scheduling posts is the only way they're getting done).
1. What is your dream job?: Well, I don't know what my dream job is specifically... I would want it to be something where I don't have to deal with the general public very much. I like doing data entry and basic book keeping stuff. I would LOVE to plan events, but it's a lot of work and I would definitely have to partner with someone and I see a lot of potential for conflict.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't have to work for money, what would you do with your time? I would go to the gym (since I wouldn't be working during all the good classes) and I would make REAL dinners every night. I would probably end up getting some sort of part time job to break up the monotony. I would probably even find that I would want to be a stay at home mom... weird, I know.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? The basic... actress, singer... nothing too extraordinary.
4. What piece of career advice would you give someone just starting in your field? Hm... I don't really have any good advice I don't think. I mean, I guess take good notes? Whenever I was learning something when i started out, I wrote myself very specific, step by step procedures (and I still do now when I learn something new). That way you don't have to be that annoying person who has to ask for help every time something a little uncommon comes up.
5. Biggest pet peeve, either in life, blogging, or work. Hahahahaha, you are funny if you think I have one "biggest" pet peeve. I hate so many things that people do, I can't even pinpoint the biggest one.
6. Biggest fears. Oh man... losing people I love unexpectedly. You are never really prepared for losing someone, but completely out of the blue is just the worst I think.
Okay, that's it for these questions, I hope you maybe learned a little bit more about me!