Sunday, August 19, 2012

Salutations

Hey there kids.

It's been a few weeks since I have taken the time to tell you about my weekend.

So, here we go.

Friday:
It was the hottest day of the year on Friday, so I didn't feel like doing much of anything after work. We are cheapos around her, so that means we don't turn the cool air on pretty much ever. If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this, but this is what it looked like in my house Friday night:

Saturday:
Yesterday we did something that we used to do every single weekend, but haven't done yet this summer... float the river!
Around here, floating the Snoqualmie river is the #1 thing to do on the hot days. People come from all over to float our river (don't even get me started on the mess these asshole out of towners leave). 
Anyways, it was our friend Brad's birthday party, so a bunch of us met up and got on the river. There are a couple things I realized on our float yesterday though:

1. drunk girls need to be more aware of themselves. nobody wants to see your girly bits hanging out of your swimsuit because you're too drunk to realize your swimsuit is only covering half of what it should be. Same goes for dancing. It's not necessary. This isn't spring break in Cancun.
2. I need to purchase a fancy floating couch or island or something. Regular rafts just aren't cutting it for me anymore.
I'm thinking something like this:

After we were done floating, we went back to our friend Brad's parents house to barbecue and hang out. Overall it was a fun day, but Chad and I were both tired from all the sun and alcohol, so we ended up going home at about 9:30 like a couple of old people.

Sunday (today):
Today I fully intend to just relax and do some housework. I went to see my horse this morning and met with Shannon (that lady whose barn I keep her at) because she wanted to look at the wound and see how it is looking, because we both are thinking we can maybe switch up the care plan a little bit.
Now I have positioned myself in front of the TV to watch Intervention and feel good about my life.

I hope you guys had a great weekend!



No comments: