Monday, November 19, 2012

Dear Santa, and Some Excellent Advice

With Black Friday just a few days away, I thought I would take a minute to let you guys know what I want for Christmas this year. Since I know you'll be wondering.

Precious Moments Nativity Set
Since this will be our first Christmas in our own house, I feel like I really want my own Christmas things, starting with a nativity set. And I think the Precious Moments set is the best.




New River Float
Chad and I have determined that we are too old to be climbing in and out of a regular raft. And this can hold our friends too.
Source: ebay.com via Carly on Pinterest

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
I think we've established that I'm a Harry Potter nerd. Therefore, I need the cookbook.


Grey's Anatomy on DVD
My BFFL got me hooked when she let me borrow her first 2 seasons, but now I need MORE!!!
Source: pinner.in via Nella on Pinterest


Now, with all that said, I want to remind you guys about Ebates.
I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm gonna mention it again, because I think you're a fool if you don't use it. Especially at the holiday time.

Basically, this website gives you cash back for purchases you make by clicking through from their website. 
For example: If you are shopping at Target.com, you can get 2% cash back (which may not seem like much, but it adds up if you do a lot of shopping online from there...and it's better than nothing).
Victorias Secret? 4% back.
5% back from Nordstrom (for those of you that can afford to shop there).
Another HUGE one? Restaurant.com... you can get 15% back. That and you get really great discounts on restaurant gift certificates.

Anyways, I wanted everybody to go and sign up. For your own good. (And mine, because I get a kickback for everybody that signs up...and so can you!)

So, click here, and you can thank me later.



No comments: