Friday, November 23, 2012

Some Firsts

This year was the very first time I have gotten up EARLY to go shopping on Black Friday. I was supposed to go to Walmart with my friend Hayley, but she ended up not waking up (which, honestly, I'm happy about, since Walmart is where people go to die on Black Friday). I ended up leaving the house around 7 and headed in to Issaquah. I went to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bath & Body Works, Sports Authority, Lowe's, Costco, and Fred Meyer. And ya know what? I didn't run into ANY crowds until I got to Fred Meyer. I spent a lot of money, but also feel like I got a huge chunk of my Christmas shopping done. I have a few more things to order online, and then stocking stuffers to get, but at least I feel like I've got it all under control.

Now, on to a semi mindless little Q & A session that I saw over at Young and Fabulous.

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?  Turn off my alarm, go pee, brush my teeth, and take my dog out (unless Chad gets up before me... then he takes Buck out).

Firs thing you reach for when you open the fridge? Probably whatever comes flying out because our fridge needs to be emptied and organized.

First thing you do when you go to the gym? Grab one of the smaller towels. And head to cardio theater.

First thing you do when you come home from work? Take off my shoes and work clothes and put on sweats or pajamas. 

First car? A 1995 Plymouth Neon (that's right folks, PLYMOUTH... before Dodge took over). 

First car accident/traffic violation? the only ticket I've ever gotten was for expired tabs. It was right after I got my license, and the car was registered to my parents and they hadn't renewed the tabs. The officer was kind of a jerk, but luckily my mom paid the ticket for me. First accident was in my friend Alicia's car. We were up on one of the gravel county roads with our boyfriends at the time. She thought she was an excellent driver (she wasn't) and tried to take a corner way too fast and we went flying into the woods and hit a giant boulder. Awesome. Neither of us was really hurt too bad... whiplash and the ever popular seat belt cut across the neck/collarbone.

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up? Hm, I'm thinking probably actress or veterinarian. 

First choice beverage? That's really tough because it really depends on the situation. I drink a lot of water, but I like Root Beer, sparkling apple cider, hot chocolate, fruit punch, shirley temples, Mike's Harder Lemonade, Fireball... really you would need to be more specific for me.

First choice breakfast? Eggs benny or blueberry pancakes.

First choice dessert? Hm... again, it depends on my mood. I LOVE Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake. I don't think I would ever say no to either of those things.

First song that comes to mind? Right now I am really liking Nicki Minaj "Va Va Voom"

First major purchase? It really depends on what you consider major... I guess probably my first car that I financed (2001 Civic). 

First Job? Small Fryes!!! I worked there for 4 years (age 15 - 19). It was a FUN first job. I worked with my friends, I made good tips, and it was just overall a fun time.

First time you flew on a plane? Pretty sure it had to be when I went to Disnley land as a little kid. I don't remember it at all, but I've seen pictures, haha.

I know this isn't a super interesting post, but whatever. I woke up too early today to have anything better to say.




No comments: