Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Cliche Thanksgiving Post

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!

I hope you are all gearing up for a day filled with family, friends, food, and happiness. 

Here are a few things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving (and every other day of the year).

My family.
I feel so blessed to have a family that I'm close with and will be there for me when I need them.

Chad.
I truly feel like I have found the perfect person for me. He brings so much to our relationship that I didn't know could even exist in a person.
Please excuse the weird thing going on with Chad's shirt not being buttoned, like, at all. I don't know what was going on to make that happen...

Buck, Freaka, and Princess
I know most of you know that pets are the companions that never let you down (unless they pee and poop in your house... then you may get a little let down). But my pets bring me so much happiness... they are there when you need some lovin' and they will always show you more love than they show themselves.



My Job
Nobody loves their job 100% of the time, but I have t be thankful for the fact that I have a steady job, when so many other people I know can't say the same thing. I have good benefits and I like my coworkers, and I know that a lot of people out there can't say the same thing.

My House
Chad and I were able to buy our house right when the rates were great, so I am thankful that we were lucky to find ourselves in such a good financial position. Although Chad is looking at more unemployment time, we will have a roof over our heads.

Friends
I wouldn't say I have a TON of close friends, but I do have a few people that have come into my life that I don't know how I would survive without. You know the kind I'm talking about... the ones that you may not even talk to all the time, but when you need them, they're there in two shakes of a jack rabbits ass.

 Not sure who I let take this picture, but the quality is CLEARLY lacking.
Oh hey Brit Brit! How'd you get there...

My Health
I think that I have been pretty damn lucky when it comes to my health... aside from the whole fat lard part, of course. Even being heavier than I should be, I have no pre diabetic issues, no high cholesterol, etc. The biggest issue I've had is my foot needing surgery, but even that was nothing compared to what a lot of people my age deal with. 

I know there are so many other things in my life that I am thankful for, but it would take FOREVER to list them all.

Again, hope you are all having a great holiday and taking a few minutes out of your day to really think about all the things you have in your life to be thankful for.




No comments: