Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is it bedtime yet?

Well friends, this week seems like it is some sort of time warp. Or dream sequence. I can't seem to wake up in the mornings. And I don't remember what is happening sometimes. And I'm ready for bed and it's not even 8 o'clock yet. 
However I have been able to remember my dreams pretty well. Like the one I had last night where I was with my dad and we stopped at McDonald's, but then we saw a Bartell's Drugs and we decided to go in there instead. Then we got back in the van a few hours later and our fries were still fresh! And then we were on the freeway coming home and he lost control and we flew onto the eastbound lanes and flipped over. Then when I asked him how he felt after that, he took a deep breath and said "I feel safe".

Weird? I feel like maybe that has some sort of subconscious meaning, but what do I know.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay... to be a LEEETLE bit addicted to my Slots app on my I Pad

It's okay... that I've been having a really hard time waking up, and staying awake, this week

It's okay... to be getting excited AND nervous about chaperoning the trip with our young bell choir to Disneyland next month.

It's okay... to miss the old American Idol. Back when there was more show and less commercials. 

It's okay... to have felt semi devastated this morning when I saw the empty creamer container on the counter.

It's okay... to be slightly addicted to dried mangoes. 

It's okay... to crave ice cream even when it's 40 degrees and raining outside.

It's okay... to scold my dog and cat when I get home from work for not unloading the dishwasher like I asked.

It's okay... to be considering joining Weight Watchers again. (if I wanna have a wedding in the next couple years, I gotta get my ass moving!)

It's okay... to still be using my Seahawks koozies, even though their season ended.

It's okay... to be more focused on catching up on reading everybody else's blogs than I am on updating my own



3 comments:

Dani said...

Ha ha what slot app do you play? I might be addicted to the one on my iPhone.
Heck yeah it is ok to still use your Seahawks koozies!! I wore a Texans shirt yesterday with no shame.

noel bressler said...

Heyyyy there, found your little ol' site through the hop, and I'm happy to be following along. I crave inappropriate things too, like I could live off of soup...in the summer...in the south. I just don't know.

Anyways, I have a great plan for you to get and stay motivated for potential wedding...swing by my site tomorrow morning and join my fitness fridays blog hop! It'll generate traffic, get you some followers, and keep you focused on your goals!! Plus, it'll make me oh.so.happy.

We all win! :))

www.highheeledmama.com

Shelley said...

I love dried mangos! I hope you don't get offended but I have a little bit of advice for blogging...people hate the word verification thing to comment. You might get more comments if you take that off. Blogger is pretty good at catching spam. I hope that helps!