Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh Hey Hellooooo!!!

I'm sure you guys get REALLY sick of hearing me talk about my Seahawks on this little blog, but ya know what? I. DO. NOT. CARE.


I really don't mean to be cocky, being as that I know there's always a chance that we won't make it to the end, and that there are a LOT of good teams out in the playoffs right now. But nobody can argue and say that we don't deserve to be where we are. 

This is the year of the rookie QB. I was nervous going up against RG3. But I think that my man Russ is such a strong QB that it takes a lot to bring him down once he gets goin'.


Obviously some of the Redskins weren't super pleased with our win though, as evidenced in this video. (Granted the Shermanator probably wasn't being all that gracious either... he seems like kind of an asshole sometimes)

Okay friends... that's all the Seahawks talk, I swear.

Until later this week at least.

But I will leave you with a picture of Russell Wilson and RG3 hugging it out after the game. I do love it when they are friends afterwards :)

I freaking love these guys.



No comments: