Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Awwww Snap-ernick

Always a day late and a dollar (or 50) short, but I'm here to link up with my bffl to chat about our boys.

Living Barefoot and Crazy

I'd be lying to you if I told you I wasn't nervous about Sunday night's game. The 49ers are our biggest rival at this point, and last weekend the Hawks were looking a bit rusty.

None the less, I settled in at our friend Bob's house with my cocktail and got ready to watch.

I don't really know what to say about the game. I was scared. It started out pretty tight.
But then our boys got it together after a bit of light rain...
Yep, that's the lightning cracking next to the Clink. Picture courtesy of NWCN.

But we've got Marshawn Lynch.
Talkin bout BEAST MODE
Very obviously our MVP of the game.

And then there's everybody's favorite cornerback, Richard Sherman.
Take a minute to check out these videos. He's good. He's not afraid to celebrate when he does something great. And he's not afraid to call people out on their shit.

It wasn't the BEST night for my guy Russ, but that's what a TEAM is for. To be there to pick up the slack when someone is off their game.
Besides, he's SO much better than that guy Kraepernick (see what I did there..?)
What a tool.

I'm SO loving my team right now. 

  photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Miranda said...

haha instead of kaepernick i say kaeper-no (i'm sure i'm not spelling his name right but i don't really care if i do or not....i don't like him haha)