Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This or That: Christmas Edition

On this, the 8th day before Christmas, I am going to link up and answer a couple questions about Christmas.

This or That Link Up

Celebrity Christmas carol remakes, or Chipmunks remakes? For sure celebrity ones. I do love the nostalgia behind Chipmunks Christmas songs (I mean, really, who DIDN'T want a hula hoop for Christmas as a child?), but get me a country singer coming at me with some Christmas cheer and I'm one happy girl.

Gift cards or gift baskets? This is a tough one. Gift cards are great because you can buy whatever the heck you really want (assuming the gift card is for a store you want to shop at), but I think someone putting together a gift basket shows a bit more effort and thoughtfulness (note I said PUTTING TOGETHER a gift basket... not BUYING a gift basket).

Naughty or nice? Um, nice? Why would I want to be on the naughty list? That means no presents...

Getting everything on your wish list, or giving someone everything on their wishlist? Definitely giving. Don't get me wrong, I love getting gifts, but when it comes to Christmas time, I have a hard time stopping myself from shopping if I know that there are things on someones wish list that nobody has bought them yet...

Presents on Christmas eve or presents on Christmas morning? We used to do gifts from family on Christmas eve, and then the Santa gifts on Christmas morning. But nowadays, we do gifts Christmas morning mostly (unless we have a gathering Christmas eve that involves gifts).

This post got me REALLY excited about Christmas, I can't believe it's just a week away! I still have things to buy, and our tree is awkwardly sitting in our garage waiting for Chad to have time to trim it up before bringing it inside, not to mention ALL the wrapping I have to do.

Oh well, gotta love the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: